Who Nov. 27 Super Concert on sale FRIDAY MORNING UK TIME!

Some of this has already reached the various lists, but I thought I'd put it all together.

The Who will perform November 27 at Royal Albert Hall as the headliners of an all-star
charity show to benefit the Teenage Cancer Trust.  TICKETS ARE SCHEDULED TO GO ON SALE
FRIDAY MORNING U.K. TIME!

Their fellow acts have yet to be confirmed.  Eddie Vedder looks like a sure bet, Paul
Weller will decide by this weekend but looks ready to play, Noel Gallagher is also
deciding but looks likely.  Others may be on the way.  The Who will make an official
announcement Friday.

Online sources for information:
http://www.music365.co.uk/autocontent/news_047676.htm
http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/20001012172431.html