Empire/Sadlers

I've got the Empire Disc from Pete's site.  If anybody has the Sadler's disc
and would like to swap CDR's let me know.  I'm not going to pay all of this
international shipping...there is no reason for him not to make this stuff
available domestically, especially since most of his wealth comes from over
here, and if anybody doesn't like it, I'll send them a copy of my $85 ticket
stub and tell them to suck a rope.

Jon