Re: Roger and S+G

>I have listened to the TKAA2K MP3 that Pete posted a few times, and heard a
>tighter interpretation of that lyric on 10/4.  I hear "Sound of Silence" in
>the new "lucky" part that Roger sings at the end.  I suspect that Roger
>came up with the melody.

Since Pete wrote his 10/5 diary, we may have a title of a piece that they
might possibly be working on: THE BOY WHO HEARD MUSIC.  Here are more lyrics
from Pete's addition to TKAA on 10/7 (courtesy of Tim E. on O&S--sorry
Mike):

>"The Kids Are Alright" is extended with some different, rather bizarre,
>lyrics. "I don't care if you're pregnant. You can't get me that way. Is
>that baby mine?"

After this he did the part "You've not got me, you've (maybe?) got my
willy," which was a little less clear and could have two or three possible
interpretations, depending on who he was talking to or about.

There seems to be a song hidden in the MG jam, too, that's about My
Generation not fading away.  If they develop all these things they've tried
out into actual songs, the piece may be taking shape.  Great topic for wild
speculations, IMHO.

;)
keets