re- 'Finally' + Roger and S+G

Elon,
     I'm so glad that you made it to WPB and that you enjoyed the concert.
It was perhaps the best show I've seen on this Tour. As I said
before,there are really great Who fans on this list and don't be a
lurker,feel free to disscuss all things Who here,it's what the list is
all about.
Over the years I have,walked,hitch-hiked,travelled many a mile to a Who
concert,very often in the old days with little or no money,but it was
all worth it! WPB was great,meeting you and so many others before and after
the show.
I need some help here with this S+G reference. I'm not hearing this at
all. Is there a particular S+G song or verse  or line that this is
supposed to sound like ?  Maybe I need to get a tape of the show !
Anyway,interesting observation.
Regards,
Derick.