Saturday review

>LB wrote:  "Roger produced an imitation of Art Garfunkel which was
actually recognizable, but so hopeless that he finished up with "Oh,
fuck it," and knocked the microphone stand over with a "whack" to
finish it off."

I'm not sure that's what he was doing, of course, but it did sound like
Art to me.  Could be that your post about it got around.  ;)

>Why post it here for a post from O&S? I do not appreciate it. Keep it
there. Be considerate. Glad you enjoy the show.

I thought the review was of general interest, and actually I'd meant to
send it here (and not to O&S) until Jennifer asked for it.

LB