Roger = Art Garfunkel, IGTC = The Washington Post

LB wrote:  "Roger produced an imitation of Art Garfunkel which was
actually recognizable, but so hopeless that he finished up with "Oh, fuck
it," and knocked the microphone stand over with a "whack" to finish it
off."

Thanks for the review!  I am glad someone else is hearing Simon &
Garfunkel in some of this new stuff too (especially Roger).  This is the
first I have heard any hint that anyone agrees with me that TKAA2K is
S&G.  I would like to think this is a sign that I am not losing my grip
on reality.

Chin up America, I will bet my last donut that The Who will be back on
our soil within 18 months.  Anyone want to bet?

Jeff

PS.  I am still undecided on this Bush/Gore thing, but thanks guys for
keeping me informed.  Your insights mean that I don't have to read a
newspaper anymore.        [Yes that was meant to be a joke]