Why should UK care?

I have been trying to think of a reason why UK/European list members
should make the effort to wade through the boring political rhetoric that
we Yanks have been inflicting on you lately via this Who-mail-list.  I
offer the following:

We Yanks have been lucky enough to see The Who's performances and
chemistry improve over the last year.  If the only performances you have
seen during the last year was in Shepards Bush, or if the only recording
you have heard is 'Blues to the Bush' you aint seen nothing yet.  The
reviews of their increasing chemistry and brilliance should give you a
glimpse of what you can expect to see next month in the UK.

We will envy you then.  You will be the lucky ones.  The Who will surely
improve during your tour over the MSG shows (if that is possible).  I
hope you will offer us reviews of the shows you take in.

Lastly, this fucking election will be over on November 5.  Maybe we will
take our cue from the calendar and quit the Who-list political campaign
at that time.  I hope so.

Jeff