Re: Bush has the Blues; Largo is a No-Go

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:24:59 -0400, "Mark R. Leaman"
<mleaman@sccoast.net> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>On the other hand, when someone directly insults me I have to say
>SOMETHING.

Technically you don't, you know. Unless someone is holding a gun to
your head. Not that it bothers me much either way, but the idea that
you *have to* respond is rather silly, both when you and Jim do it.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/