Heavy sighing

>As has been suggested, you need to keep the political comments private.

Mark,

You'd like that, wouldn't you? That's why it's not gonna happen.

>I challenge you to keep any future comments private...you
>and anyone else who has a problem with my sig...and let's end this list
>political discussion here and now.

Free speech for you, but not for me? Nice try.

>You cannot take away my right to have the sig quote of my choice.

Believe it or not, that's not my intention. I only intend to respond
to them when and if I feel like it. And my responses will appear in
this list, just like your sigs.

>I am not complaining you or anyone from doing the same or about ANY
>quote that's been used.

Is that your final answer?

>"I think that people need to be held responsible for the actions they take
>in life."
>          George W. Bush, cocaine user and adulterer by his own admission.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mark ending "this list political
discussion here and now."

Do I really need to point out that when Mark says, "cocaine user and
adulterer by his own admission," that these are Mark's words, not
"words uttered by
[my] candidate"? (ML, V7 #270) No. Besides that, it's not true.

The defense rests.

Jim