Re: quadrophenia

In article <002901c02f19$ebe7d1a0$b5bc30d5@default>,
    "Nigel Hodgetts" <n.hodgetts@cableinet.co.uk>  writes:

>   Anyway before I bore you anymore I have a request in the film Quadrophenia
> there are many scenes shot in Brighton does anyone know of a web site
> listing whereabouts in Brighton these scenes were shot as a mate of mine
> wants to go down to Brighton to do some sight seeing. Any info will be
> welcome thanks in advance.

I think most of the scenes were shot down by the seaside.  AFAIK, its
pretty easy to find the areas shown in the movie as Brighton isn't
a huge place like LA with miles and miles and miles of beach area.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,