Live PT & Who

> I don't think he cares at all. He can make things happen and lately it is
his
> material instead.

Mike:

You may be right, but he's only got so much material TO release. I'm
surprised at how much he's got out as it is...PT Live came out just over a
year ago, and now here's two more shows. I'd like some studio stuff for a
change, and old demos doesn't count (although I'd like them too).

> :( I am very surprised that the Quad '96-'97 tour isn't

At least one show was broadcast. I wish one from this tour was as well, or
a DVD would be good. There was an hour of Atlanta broadcast; anyone know of
any other show broadcast locally (and if so, please contact me privately
for a trade).

> Is there any official live albums available from the Who besides 'Leeds'
> and 'Isle Of White'?

Mick:

Yeah, there's Join Together from the 1989 tour and in your country Who's
Last might still be in print (but hardly worth your attention). There's
lots of live stuff on the Kids Are Alright soundtrack too.

> I think Jeff's right on some of the nastiness sometimes on this list.

I'd like to say, for the record, that all I've done is have a quote on my
sig like many people do on this list and then answer any direct charges
(which I wouldn't do if they weren't done to the list). I have never been
nasty even when directly insulted. I don't distort or change the quotes,
and do not understand why anyone would get upset about words uttered by
their candidate. But it does say a lot that they do, doesn't it?

"I think that people need to be held responsible for the actions they take
in life."
                        George W. Bush, adulterer and cocaine user by his
own admission.

                    Cheers                  ML