Re: Atlanta and Cleveland

In a message dated 10/3/00 6:26:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

> >Pete's sure is busy churning out live stuff of his solo shows lately.
>
>  Mike:
>
>  Well, if we're lucky he'll release entire Who concerts this way too.

I don't think he cares at all. He can make things happen and lately it is his
material instead. :( I am very surprised that the Quad '96-'97 tour isn't
released at all in any format! Instead we have the Musicmaker project which
is sort of ok. I just went back to listen to Las Vegas '99 and some
selections of the Bridge shows lately which was a very exciting weekend back
then and something I can have a connection with. It is good to read the
reviews that most of you folks had a dandy time. It was good to see the boys
at the Shoreline in August.

"why should I care...?"

Mike