Massive ticket returns on Who MSG & dirty political talk

Very interesting.  The double headliner thing was an experiment gone bad
IMHO.  There was no way to win.  If JP had hung in, they would've had
people griping about the 7:30 rule and the Zepnicks and Croweheads
arguing that they should be the show closers.

I guess the way things have turned out (even with a few thousand empty
seats at every show) SFX will make their $ even after paying expenses.
Hell, The Wallflowers must be a bit cheaper that JP&TBC.

It works out OK for me, I just wanted to see The Who.  THAT is what these
shows are all about anyway - ME!

Jeff

PS.  I think the political bullshit is getting a little deep and nasty in
here again.  Please, please, please stop.  Pretty please.