Is Rog up to the Task?

4 shows in 5 nights at MSG.  I'm wondering if Daltrey's voice can handle it.
His voice problems on the third leg of the Quad tour flared badly on the
second night of back to backs.  He never really recovered after the Boston
show.  Another cup of tea Doug?  Understand the financial need to consolidate
the shows, but there's always a risk when an older lead singer is involved.
If you haven't already committed, the first and third MSG shows are the
safest bets.  I think it's safe to say that we can expect more varied set
lists at MSG.

Hope to see you Friday at the Play by Play beginning at 6:00. If you ask the
bartenders where Tommy is, they will send you our way.

David in NYC