Re: live box set?

> In the who concert file book, In the back, it mentioned of a long term plan
>  that  mca/polydor are going to release a who live box set from the moon
era
>  In which Jon astley recovered zillions of live tapes but I haven't heard
>  anything of this since...has anyone else??
>
>  Scott
>  long live rock!!!

I have not heard any plans so far. For the time being, we received the 1970
'Isle of Wight' show and as well as numerous live fillers for the reissue
CDs. 'Live at Leeds' still remain a single disc and Musicmaker's 1999 tour
was released instead.
Pete's sure is busy churning out live stuff of his solo shows lately.

Mike
http://members.nbci.com/deafjob/thewho.htm