Re: Wake up little Jimmie; Where oh where was Keets; Final thoughts on Atlanta; Igloo, anyone?

>>Yeah! What he said! I told Scott at the time if only you and Kevin were
>>with us, the unholy four would be together at last. What a missed
>>opportunity!

Yeah, really.  We coulda painted the town for sure!  Many apologies.  I had
family in tow for that one, and we were a full TWO HOURS late getting
downtown.  On the bright side, the family loved the show.  Think I got TED a
couple of young fans on that one.

>Now you'd better attend Whofest 2001 here in Myrtle Beach. Or else! All of
>ya's. Sheesh!

Definitely need more opportunities to get together.  Let's hope the boys can
organize that schools and universities tour for next year.  If they make
tons of money on this tour, maybe they can afford it.  I'm hoping they'll
play Tallahassee (FSU), Gainesville (UF), and Knoxville (UT), all within
easy reach for me.  Atlanta (Georgia Tech), too.  Do you have a college at
Myrtle Beach?

>I can't add much to what Brian said about the Atlanta show. I'd like to see
>a set list, because I keep having flashes about songs they played and it's,
>starting to make me wonder how they could have fit them all in.

Did they play more than usual?  Seems like they did cut the jams short.

>Also it seemed that Rog forgot a few lines of
>Let's See Action (but they've only done it one other time this tour,
>right?) and definitely missed something in WGFA, for which the band did a
>Deja Vu right back around (it happened so fast I didn't really catch what
>caused it). More than anything else, such a perfect recovery shows how
>tight the band is.

Watching them do that kind of thing is more fun than the straight songs.
How quickly and well anybody recovers from a mistake is the measure of their
expertise, for sure.  Hey, long live The Who!!!

keets