WHO'S BETTER WHO'S BEST TOP FIVE

Hey all,

I thought it might be best to put a deadline on the Who top 5 we are
doing so's I can start adding them up and sending you the results. Next
Friday at 6pm sounds fine to me so get yer thinking caps on, your
ultimate top 5 is all i need, cheers.

Can some kind hearted soul please answere me these questions?:

1/ Whats the who's set list for their latest tour.
2/ What sort of merchandise are they selling?
3/ Are they selling a sort of metal 'MOD' badge? (target, arrow etc).

Thanks...................Mick t.