Re: Something is happening but you don't know what it is, do you Mr. Jones; Boots on parade

> > Ass kissing?  I don't think so.  He's just giving credit where it's due.

>Yeah, but it's Pete we're talking about here. I have to agree with Scott;
>something's going on here. Of course, I want something to be happening,
>so...perhaps that colors my take on it. Ya think?

So you think they're up to something besides harmonious relations?

Okay, I guess we could just launch into wild speculation again.  How's this?
  a) Roger has promised to help Pete launch Broadway productions of QUAD and
PSYCHOD in return for new Who projects.  b) Roger has promised to help Pete
pitch his new film autobiography in return for new Who projects.    :)

> > What's this about?

This was a separate question from the ass-kissing comment.  What did Pete
say at the show to "take some of the piss out of Roger?"

> > This is probably a stupid question, but where do you actually get boots
>from?? I mean, where do you buy them??
>
>It's not a stupid question, it's one we've all asked at some point. And
>there's not a definite answer to it, which makes it harder.

I'm not really a boot collector, but most folks answer this question with
recommendations of magazines which advertise "imports,"  a popular euphemism
for bootleg recording.  RECORD COLLECTOR?  Any more?  There's also an
eGroups list that you might want to check into called Whoboots.

keets