Re: Simon T/Quad

>Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:29:26 -0600
>From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>

>I, on the other hand, was much happier seeing Simon than Geoff play,
>because I never believed that Geoff was paying attention to what was going
>on

I didn't see Geoff Whitehorn with The Who, my only experience of him
playing with them is from ten minutes worth of video footage from Hyde
Park. I just think he's a good 'second division' player -  modern enough to
add interest, yet traditional enough to avoid being tasteless.

Thanks Alan, for the leg-up re 'Trolls';