RAH - What a night!!

f*** me what a show !!!

where to start...

bjorn - i saw ya there 3 rows ahead of me - meant to say hello but didnt get
a chance

its so hard to even think of high points...
pete's acoustic trio stand out at the moment although the likes of Pinball
Wizard had their best treatment in ages...
the changing around of the setlist was nice too..

and i didnt know bryan adams could sing..
I think guest of the night for me was paul weller.
cant wait for the DVD of that

there were no probs with cameras - i got a 300mm lens in and took 5 rolls of
film..
phil jupitus had a death onstage. he was sitting beside me for the first
half;but after his disaster he didnt return!!

i met nigel kennedy in the toilets although he was just chatting nervously
(it was before he went on)

i got back to the room at 1am and got up at 5am to get a flight back to
dublin and into work....
im wrecked but it was worth it..
how many more of you were there??

JC