Dotmusic on Roger TV interview

Available on line at:
http://www.dotmusic.com/news/November2000/news16633.asp

WHO TO RECORD AGAIN?

Roger Daltrey has hinted that The Who will be going back into the studio for the
first time in nearly 20 years.

Talking in a television interview, Daltrey suggested that the band, who recently
reformed for a live tour of the USA and UK, could be recording new material
within months.

The tour, featuring original members Daltrey, Pete Townshend and bass player
John Entwhistle, has been organised to suit the pace of the ageing band.

"This is touring for the middle-aged, We do it kind of leisurely, not four or
five shows on the trot, like we used to do," explained Daltrey, who famously
sang "I hope I die before I get old".

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm