Re: Who's Missing what

> I have it on one disc (from the boxed set Woodstock: The Lost Performances)
> and it's barely over 60 minutes at that; I have to wonder what songs I'm
> missing.

You're not missing anything.  That other CD boot also has some Young Vic stuff so
they stretched it to two CD's.

> H&H fades in.

You get the complete beginning (along with stage intro) on the WOODSTOCK
1969 CD.  That's nice but I thought the sound was more 'muddled' compared to
LIVE IN WOODSTOCK.  The speed thing I can deal with but I will say I don't
care for Alvin & the Chipmunks.

- SCHRADE in Akron