No Subject

>Yeah, on the LIVE IN WOODSTOCK CD there is a second-long
>blank space during "See Me, Feel Me."  I think they tried to fix that
>on WOODSTOCK 1969 by making an awkward edit which ends
>up sounding worse.

It's on this one too. Just a missing section rather than a silence.

>Well, "Cousin Kevin" & "Fiddle About" are on the TOMMY DEMOS
>CD boot (even though they're not really "demos").

I'd call that CK a bootleg, because it's the "guide vocal" version and it
lets you hear a lot of what's going on you'd normally miss. Fiddle is just a
poor-sounding version.

"Okay, let the baby have it."
             what Al Gore should say

               Cheers                 ML