THANKS!

I would like to thanks the boys for a memorable tour and  I will never forget
the shows I saw. Good luck at Albert hall tonight. I am sure the who will do
a new album. For you neysayers, i quote
"I WILL NEVER PLAY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AGAIN LIVE WITH THE WHO"-PT, 1983

Before the tour, I didn't think much of baba o'reily. But after seeing it I
have a new found respect for the song. Same goes for getting in tune. It
seemed like a slow dull quiet song BUT IT WAS POWERFUL!

Anyway, anyone else have a new respect for a song on this tour?

scott
http://pilam76.tripod.com/TheWhoCD'S