Fwd: Townshend Quotes

how about for yur wall......."THERE ONCE WAS A NOTE PURE AND EASY PLAYING SO
FREE LIKE A BREATH RIPPLING BY"   ???

-- BEGIN included message

My wife and I are in the process of renovating our kitchen and den.  As part
of the project, my wife is going to allow me to have painted on a part of
the wall in the den (by a professional artist) a quote of my choosing
(there is a particularly good spot for it).  I want to use a Townshend
lyric.  Any suggestions?  So far, the leading candidate is:

I'm not tryin' to cause a big sensation, I'm just talkin' 'bout My
G-G-Generation.

My wife suggested:

I'm Gettin' In Tune to the straight and narrow.

Since the quote will be right next to a skylight, she also suggested:

I Can See For Miles, and miles and miles and miles.

Another idea is:

There once was a note, Pure and Easy, playing so free like a breath rippling
by.

Larry

-- END included message