giant CD/record show in Philadelphia this coming weekend

Hello,

This weekend sees the return of the annual giant CD/record show in the metro
Philadelphia area at the Valley Forge Convention Center.  This is the largest
show of its kind in the country with over 300 tables and 10,000 people
typically attending over the course of the weekend.  Dealers from all over
the country as well as some from overseas will be setting up.

Here's the details:

Time again for the huge Valley Forge/Philadelphia, PA. CD & record show - &
CVC Collectables will be there!!!!!.  We’ll be bringing our usual supply of
new imports, books, vinyl, and U.K  calendars!

WHEN - Saturday and Sunday, November 25 and 26, 2000
WHERE - Valley Forge Convention Center, King Of Prussia, PA, Exit 25 off I-76
or Exit 24 off Penn Turnpike.  This is across from Valley Forge National Park.
TIME: Starts at 10 AM and ends at 6 PM on both days.

ADMISSION IS STILL FREE!!!!!

This is a great show for finding Who stuff so come on out - and its only once
a year!

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables