WHO'S NEXT - Classic Album Series Video

I just received my WHO'S NEXT - Classic Album Series VHS video,
ordered from Amazon.com.  Get this video.

It's simply wonderful.  No matter that it doesn't contain any new, live
footage.  It's brilliant & thoroughly entertaining.

Lots & lots of current interview footage of Pete, Roger, John, Chris
Stamp, Bobby Pridden, Glyn Johns, Dave Marsh, & others.

A little WHO history & then it's on to a technical & emotional look
at the music & creation of the WHO'S NEXT album.  Dave Arbus
is interviewed for heaven's sake!  Brilliant!

Nice, never-before seen (by me anyway) footage of Pete working in
his demo studio back in the early 70's.  The bearded Pete.

And don't think you won't like it 'cause you couldn't give a shit about
how an album from 1971 was recorded.  This video is as much a cel-
ebration of The WHO as it is a technical look at the recording of the
album.

Pete's now-perfunctory Daltrey jab had me laughing so loud I might've
disturbed the apartment upstairs!  I won't give it away.

So have no fear, this video is definitely worth it.  Very well done, as are
all the episodes in this series.  BUY IT!!

Final Grade: A

- SCHRADE in Akron