Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #312

>Question for Daltrey fans out there: Who has seen the movie " Like it Is" ?
>It is in a Video Catalog I got & gives Roger a good review. I am going to
>buy it, of course.

It's an extremely low-budget movie and suffers from technical difficulties,
but there is indication that Paul Oremland, the director, is very talented.

Daltrey's character comes off a little inconsistent, as either parts were
reshot or re-thought.  Apparently Oremland used an agreement with RD to get
funding, and there is a sequence in this where Roger looks as well as he's
ever looked in a movie.  Other scenes aren't as good.  Beware, as there is
some gay sex and a very violent fight scene.

Here's a link to a fairly objective review:

http://www.filmjournal.com/DisplayReviews.cfm?ID=385&UI=9703

keets