No Subject

Pete Townshend has revealed on his Web site that the new material which he
and vocalist Roger Daltrey have been separately writing is unlikely to
produce a new album by the band next year.

"Roger, John [Entwistle], and I intend to go on seeing each other as often as
we can, to continue to explore what we might do next as a creative band," he
says. "The Who brand has never been stronger."

This is the article from billboard.com and I know Pete is Pete but why does
he contradict himself??

scott
http://pilam76.tripod.com/TheWhoCD'S