Re: Who references in new beatle book / Revolution

In a message dated 11/18/00 2:58:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> If anyone didn't watch the beatles special that was on tonight you didnt
>  miss too much.  There were alot of comments from famous people saying how
>  the beatles influenced them.  Pete had a few woords in ehre and there but
>  not too much.  Mainly comments from other music artist ro entertainers but
>  also a few people here and there who have very little to do with anything
>  (i.e. N Sync *shudders*)
>
>  There was mention of the beatles being a way for teenagers to rebel and
that

>  they paved the way for the Rolling Stones and The Who.
>
>  Not the best Beatles documentary Ive' ever seen seemed mor elike it was
ptu
>  together for november sweeps and to promote the #1's album comming out.
But

>  it did have it's highlights.
>
>  Long Live Rock,
>  Brian Wright

I agree, it's alright. Pete saying "Strawberry Fields is... weird!" gave me a
chuckle. From another interview, he claims this to be his favorite song. I
freaked when I first heard this song as well and became a fan since.

Those '66 and '68, White Album teaser clips, I'd love to watch them in full.
We Can Work It Out, Day Tripper, Paperback Writer, 'Blackbird' and 'Helter
Skelter' and 'Lady Madonna.'

Mike