Re: Who references in new beatle book

--- Brian Wright <lump_16@hotmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone didn't watch the beatles special that was
> on tonight you didnt
> miss too much.  There were alot of comments from
> famous people saying how
> the beatles influenced them.  Pete had a few woords
> in ehre and there but
> not too much>

I agree with your whole post Brian! I find it
disgusting ,that Christie Turlington and N'Sync got
more time then Pete.

> BTW:  If you want a real anti-drug advertisement
> just show a picture of
> Keith Richards. *more shudders*

Eeeeeewwwwww! I know what you mean.One question What
in all hell was in his hair?
           -jess in jersey
              a.k.a The Lizard Queen

=====
"What I've always felt is so great about Rock N'Roll,is that you confront issues and then you give people the juice to dance all over them." - PDBT