Re: Who references in new beatle book

If anyone didn't watch the beatles special that was on tonight you didnt
miss too much.  There were alot of comments from famous people saying how
the beatles influenced them.  Pete had a few woords in ehre and there but
not too much.  Mainly comments from other music artist ro entertainers but
also a few people here and there who have very little to do with anything
(i.e. N Sync *shudders*)

There was mention of the beatles being a way for teenagers to rebel and that
they paved the way for the Rolling Stones and The Who.

Not the best Beatles documentary Ive' ever seen seemed mor elike it was ptu
together for november sweeps and to promote the #1's album comming out.  But
it did have it's highlights.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright

BTW:  If you want a real anti-drug advertisement just show a picture of
Keith Richards. *more shudders*  Allthough the rolling stones were pretty
bad to begin with let's be thankful the beatles and the Who have aged well.
:)