The UK concert experience vs the USA, part 2

The only disappointment was not hooking up with some of you fellow listers.
I missed pre show gatherings at the George and De Hems. I figured I would go
there afterwards. Wrong! Why do bars close at 11pm? Did anyone go on the
Brighton quad tour? I did not go because I had no
trust that the trains would get me back. Anyway, it's been fun.