pop Who

That would be a great tour, wouldn't it?  The Who plays their sixties
pop hits?  How's this for a list?

The Kids Are Alright
A Legal Matter
Mary Ann With the Shaky Hands
I'm a Boy
Anytime You Want Me (bigtime!!!)
I'm the Face
Under My Thumb
My Way
Faith in Something Bigger
Glow Girl
Little Billy
Too Much of Anything

LB

>I agree.  It's kinda interesting to listen to the old stuff on Who's
Missing and Odds and Sods that really does sound like sixties pop.
Funny to hear The Sho sound like that.  TKAA qualifies as sixites pop,
or it did before they got to fooling with it this year.

>> The latest issue of Rolling Stone has a rather pointless,
space-filling article listing the "top 100 pop songs of the modern era"
...Anywho, "My Generation" is number 33 and they have a small piece
about the origins of the song that rehashes some old PT interviews.  It
is slightly interesting.  I would argue that The Who do not belong in
this list at all.  While MG is a great song, it does not rank (in my
mind) as top pop.