Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #308

Hello.

It sounds like the first London show was bad if you were
a Pete fan (according to the last digest).

I only saw the Camden (Philly) show, and thought it was
a great show overall, however Pete's guitar did sound flat.

I'm interested to hear if anyone thought the show they saw
was bad (bad vibe, poor singing, poor musicianship, etc.).
Anyone?  Ferris?

I am suggesting that there were not many from what I have read
for the last 5 months.  We really have to be thankful that
Pete's wrist injury didn't cause an early end to the tour.

Between the tour, the reviews, and Pete's diaries/web-site,
it has been a @#*&ing entertaining Summer and Fall for
Who fans.   I hope the momentum does not die.

Mark:

Not Peewee but Bucko?  Is this referring to a dental condition?
I've met Kevin and his choppers appear to be in good health.
He must have dental coverage. =|;<3    (Abe Lincoln smiley)

Joe in PA

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware™ is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.