THE WHO - YOUNG VIC BLUES: Another Boot Review

This one's a winner!  The best Young Vic stuff I've heard so far.
Slightly muddy, mono, but very listenable.  You can hear every-
thing: guitar, bass, drums (slightly buried), & vocals.  The per-
formance is from April 26, 1971 & the track list is:

Too Much Of Anything
Getting In Tune
Bargain
Pinball Wizard
See Me, Feel Me
Baby, Don't You Do It (cuts off)
Water
My Generation
Roadrunner
Naked Eye
Bony Moronie
Won't Get Fooled Again

Now, the performance: the LIFEHOUSE material is shoddy &
under-rehearsed & so is some of the other stuff.  Still, it's fun even
if it is flawed.  Sounds like there are about 30 people in the aud-
ience!  See the CONCERT GUIDE for a detailed review of this
show (4/26/71).  And speaking of the CONCERT GUIDE, this
CD nicks some of the graphics & pictures for it's front & back
covers.  Tsk tsk.

"Won't Get Fooled Again" is quite good & so is "My Generation"
even though CONCERT GUIDE calls it "mediocre."  "Naked Eye"
& "Bony Moronie" are from the 30 YEARS BOX SET & "Baby,
Don't You Do It" can be found on the WHO'S NEXT reissue.

This CD is on the Bell Bottom "label" & is quite worth it.

- SCHRADE in Akron