New Moon/Townshend album & More PT news

I heard today from the guy who teaches drums at the place where I get my
guitar lesson that there is an article in Rolling Stone that mentions that
there is going to be a Keith Moon/Pete Townshend album of stuff they did
during the seventies that didn't make it on Who albums. Can anyone confirm
this, It's from the RS with Drew Barrymore on the cover.

Also I just checked Pete's site and there is news of a DVD from the Teenage
Wards not Teenage Wasteland Conert on the 27th.

                                        Ty

        "I know this is shit, but even though it's shit I am still the
best...the best Keith Moon-type drummer in the world!"
                                                    - Keith Moon, 1978