No Subject

Howdy Wholigans,

Has anyone seen the video release of Who's Next?  I've got a notice from
Amazon.com that the video "documentary" of Who's Next has just been released
and the review describes interviews from the band, managers, etc...
Apparently it is a video release of the DVD.  Does this include any live
footage or studio footage?  If it's just interviews, I think I'll pass on
it, but if anyone here has seen it and can recommend it, I would appreciate
it.  Thanks much.

Jim in Colo Springs

"You can't always get higher just because you aspire; you could expire even
knowing... this is no social crisis, just another tricky day for you."