New U2 Album (NO WHO)

I was afraid to purchase the new U2 CD but after reading several glowing
reviews & hearing  some positive reviews from friends, I decided to get it.
Well, I listened to it & you know what?  It's rubbish.  So before I go down
to the local, independent used CD store, I thought I'd ask any of you if you
be interested in buying it.

I got the version with the "extra" CD containing a bonus, unreleased track.
I paid $15.00 for it & I'll sell it for $12.00 postage paid.  This fantastic offer
is limited to the Divided States of America only.  Sorry.  Please e-mail me
privately.

- SCHRADE in Akron