I'M GOING MOBILE!

Hi,

In just a few hours I'll be on the magic bus to Victoria Coach Station...
Off to see THE (F*CKING) WHO!!! (AGAIN) Wearing the same old shit (AGAIN)...

I just can't get enough... Still got the feeling I forgot to pack something
(AGAIN). Weird though, because I actually unpacked my bags from Glasgow,
washed my clothes (especially my trousers) and packed them in again.
Repainted my jacket (AGAIN).

And I am wondering if I could compare the UK with the USA tour so far...
The crowd is definitely different. The UK has a smaller and more reserved
crowd; but they go nuts at times (especially during the pre-Tommy stuff).
The USA crowd was the opposite; the went nuts constantly (especially during
the post-Tommy stuff) but where very reserved at some times.

Which of those did I like better? I liked both! I got The Seeker and Dance
It Away in the USA. And over here I got Mary Anne! For me, the extended jam
at the end of My Generation is getting the highlight of the show. It's
f*cking brilliant.

Oh yeah; Pete said in his diary he's gonna be pretentious. So what's new???
Like he wasn't already all the time! I'm just happy with the stuff they
give me; that's enough for me to float on. I just hope they will continue
with what they are doing now, because I am enjoying it!!!

Alright, I'm off to the UK (AGAIN!!!)... (tickets-passport-money; do none
of you watch AbFab???)

WHOOO-HOOO!!!

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Is that your natural hair colour???"
- John Entwistle after seeing my hair (7th of October)