Petesophenic

Hi Gang!

I know Pete is Pete, but after reading the latest diary entries, does he
seem even more of a split personality since he's been back home, or "is it
me"? I mean I've been a fan for a *long* time, but sometimes you want to
slap him and say either do this or this. But then I don't know, maybe it's
the situation in the U.K. or that's just part of his "energy".

Excuse the rant. Maybe it's this bloody election coverage (I wish Pat
Paulson was still around).

At least it's Friday! Everybody have a great weekend!

Rob in Cincy

"Florida: Everything is in the eighties. The temperatures, the ages, and the
IQs."