interesting campaign

Any heavy Beatles fans here?  I'd love to see a campaign like this for
The Who, but somehow I don't think the fans operate from the same
perspective.  ;)

LB

>We're asking for your help on a massive, one-day campaign we're doing
in support of The Beatles album, 1, that comes out next week.  Because
The Beatles are the original teen band, we want to get the "Love Me Do"
video on MTV, specifically on Total Request Live (TRL) on Tuesday.
This means we have to get our votes in on Monday, November 13th, both
online and on the phone.  Here are the details on how to vote:

>To vote by phone:
>1.800.DIAL.MTV (Monday between 3:00 & 3:30 p.m. EST)
>
>To vote online (any time, all day):
>http://trl.mtv.com - “Play My Song”
>
>It's just a one-time thing, it only takes a few seconds, and it will
be
>worth it to see The Beatles on TRL.  In order to pull this off, it's
CRUCIAL that you pass this along to everyone you know.  To get a voting
reminder and stay informed on grassroots campaigns for The Beatles' 1,
please send an email to thebeatles@electricartists.com.