RE: ripping priorities for Christmas

	> From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
	> Subject: Pete rips The Shrub
	> you know he didn't ask MY permission, don't know if he
	> asked Rogers so the new President of The United Sates is what I
would > call a
	> C*** "

	Any verification out there?
	All politics aside, if true, Bush really had this coming to him.
	You can't just use an artists music w/out permission (trying to pull
Mark onto a new thread ;-).

	> Subject: Re: Pete Townshend says The Who not his first priority

	Why is this bad, or really even a surprise?  Pete has his work.  The
Who is a hobby to him.  Doesn't everyone see it that way?
	To me, Pete is just being his usual non-babying matter-of-fact self.
I don't even see this as meaning that he doesn't want to do a new album.
	Where there is a "first priority", there is a second (although
lesser) one.

	Keep the faith!

	> Should we all pull our money together and buy
	> Pete a Play Station 2 for Christmas?;)
	> Shanna

	Do you think if his son beats him in a game he smashes his joy
stick????????  :-D

	Kevin in VT