Re: It depends on what the meaning of the word "band" is

I think Keets is right...The Who stopped being a real band in 1982. It's all
been reunion tours since. Not that I'm complaining. The Glasgow shows were
amazing.

And, on the subject of tee-shirts...I wanted to buy the Odds and Sods one,
but the sizes were only extra large and large. Well, the large size was so
LARGE that you could get two of me in there. As for the EXTRA LARGE!!! A
tent, anyone. OK, so I'm only five foot six, but, really, why so big? And
why no small or medium? I was told by one of the guys at the stall selling
the shirts that they were so big because they're made in the USA. OK, so I
know there is a certain amount of large people in America, but I've been
over in the States a few time and not everyone's THAT big!!! A very poor
excuse, in my opinion.

Phil J.