Re: GLASGOW; BEST SHOWS I EVER SAW!!!

Ah, now, I recall going to football (soccer) matches in Glasgow years ago,
and idiots would piss on each other because it would take too long to go to
the toilets!!! No, really. Yep, and they were extremely drunk and thuggish.
This sort of thing would happen especially at Hampden Park (the national
stadium) in the days before the ground was rebuilt and when alcohol was
freely available. Things like this would also happen at Celtic Park and
Ibrox...the respective home grounds of Celtic FC and Rangers FC. It's sad
but true.

Phil J.