GLASGOW THANK YOU's!!!

Hi,

My apologies that these actually came before my review!!! But because of
all this shit of wether to post a review and being on the bus (that was far
from magic) for almost 20 hours (and being dead-tired and I had a fucked up
day at my internship-evaluation); it slipped my mind; nevertheless I would
like to express my gratitude to those people that helped me a great deal
(especially in getting OUT of Glasgow!!!). :-)

THANK YOU!!!
* JANET (SORRY I FORGOT to mention you in the review!!!); without the help
of this girl I wouldn't have survived Glasgow, I was totally unprepared for
the trip, if it wasn't for her I would've missed these 2 great concerts...
And I am most thankful for the advise on how to get out of Glasgow when I
got stuck; if it wasn't for you I would've panicked & freaked out. THANKS
for your company, hospitality and showing me around Glasgow (next time I'll
try one of those deep-fried Mars bars). Somebody saved me! It was you!
(both PT songs)
* JAQUELINE; for your company (especially during the first gig, where we
both went deaf), we share the pain in getting crushed on both nights; I'm
telling ya; SEE YOU AT THE NEXT FUCKING WHO CONCERT IN THE U.S.A.!!! LONG
LIVE ROCK!!!
* SECC SECURITY: FOR SAVING MY FUCKING LIFE!!! They are the best I ever
saw! AND FOR GETTING BACK MY SHIRT!!!
* Gary or Ian (I keep mixing up your names :-)); for offering me a ride to
Newcastle; see you in London!
* William, Melissa & Jon; for being there online when I was stuck in
Glasgow (at an internet café) :-)

It was very nice meeting the fans (Janet, Jaqueline, Gary, Ian, Paul,
Debbie, Mary-Jane (? - THE glowgirl!), Alan, Alan, Susan, David, - and now
for the people who's name I forgot - the kid and his dad that where also at
the Boston show, the boy and his mum (that had seen them for the last time
in '66!), the nurse and her husband (who had been in line even longer then
I was!), the woman that stood beside me during the 2nd Glasgow show who was
a VERY big and enthousiastic fan (she's on my left on the picture on Pete's
site), the German guys behind be at the 2nd show; thank God you went to the
toilet beforehand and you weren't drunk :-))

And thanks to the City Inn; great hotel, great food, GREAT BIG BEDS and
even BETTER PILLOWS!!!

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone; you are remembered, it's just sometimes that
I have this blur...

I say adios for now; BUT SEE YOU ALL AGAIN IN LONDON!!! WHOOO-HOOO!!!

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Is that your natural hair colour???"
- John Entwistle after seeing my hair (7th of October)