Simpsons/Meaty Beaty...

Hey, did anyone catch the Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy spin on the The
Simpsons???

It took me a second to connect, but during the show, Kent Brockman was doing
the news reporting how Springfield had split into two factions.  They showed
a "File Photo" of residents in New Springfield and it was an exact copy of
the back cover of MBB+Bouncy.  You know, the picture where The Who are
sitting on the steps and Keith is striking that wacky pose with his orange
leather pants???  They, of course, put Simpsons characters in place of the
Who, and once I connected, I started howling.  Hilarious.  I don't remember
who the characters were, but I do know that Moe the Bartender was in the
Keith pose.  Brilliant.

And by the way, Blue Red and Grey and Sunrise are beautiful songs.  Mushy
and sentimental?  Yes.  Eloquent and touching?  Yes too.  Peace...

Jim in Colo Springs

"...the simple things you see are all complicated."