need 2 tix for who shows

I am in need of 2 tickets for either Monday, November 13 or Wednesday ,
November 15. They do not have to be together. I was hoping for mid section,
20th row or better. I am hoping to pay the cost of the tix or a little more,
as was the case when I flew to NY. Who fans helping Who fans is what it is
all about.

Also, this will be my first trip to the UK. What to do while I am there?Any
sugestions?