Quad Video

I agree, the 97 tour rocked. Pete played incredible at the world in
Illinois. I would kill for a video of that show. Pete forgot to sing the
first lines in cut my hair, Pete's jaw dropped at John's solo, Rodger laid
on the floor during john's solo and sprayed water from his mouth, pete did a
little bit  of legal matter. Only 1% of the audience picked up on that.
Mostly, Pete played great.