RE: Forgiving The simpsons

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Daltrey too, on Tattoo. Although I think he does it even better on Fillmore
>East 1968.
>               Cheers                 ML

Hey, while on the subject of Fillmore East 1968........Who was Pete
referring to when he stated after A Quick One..."That certain someone who
shot that certain someone........you are forgiven"?
The show was in April.  Any history majors out there who know?  I figure it
was either Bobby K., or Dr. King.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: simpsons
>they showed a picture of Homer, Lenny, Carl, & Moe in the
>same poses as The WHO are in on the back of MEATY, BEATY,
>BIG & BOUNCY.  Wonder how many non-WHO freaks noticed
>that one!
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

I got it, I got it !!!!!!!!!!
Oh, wait.  I'm *not* a *non*-Who freak.
I thought that was a way cool and subtle tid-bit for us Who freaks.

Kevin (still getting it ;) in VT